Forum Tropheus Tanganika
 - Forum - Rejestracja - Odpowiedz - Szukaj - Statystyki - Faq -
Literatura Forum Tropheus Tanganika / Literatura /

Coś dla miłośników sumokształtnych i nie tylko:))

Autor admin
Admin
#1 - Posted: 1 Lip 2008 14:52 

Autor admin
Admin
#2 - Posted: 1 Lip 2008 14:54 
I krótki opis:
In this book, almost all African Catfishes are shown on more than 380 excellent full colour pictures as well as their international code numbers.
In the capture of every picture you find the scientific name, the name used in the international trade, the origin of the species, how big it can grow, and if it is regularly bred or collected in the wild. The other elementary informations that are needed for a successful keeping of the species in captivity (eg pH; hardness; prefered food items; solitary or schooling species; egg-scatterer or livebearer etc.) are described by using easuily understandable symbols.The introduction is written in German and English, the explanation of the symbols is in eight different languages. This book is the reprint of the former ”Photo-Collection 1”.

Marta

Autor arsik
Użytkownik
#3 - Posted: 5 Lip 2008 15:53 

Literatura Forum Tropheus Tanganika / Literatura / Coś dla miłośników sumokształtnych i nie tylko:)) Top

Twoja wypowiedź Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą tutaj pisać. Zaloguj się przed napisaniem wiadomości albo zarejstruj najpierw.

Forum Tropheus Tanganika Wygenerowane przez Simple Bulletin Board miniBB ®